Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break

I had a wonderful time in Denver this last week.  The main reason I went was because our first grandchild was getting baptized.  But I always like an excuse to squeeze grandchildren.  Ainsleigh's baptism was timed perfectly since our schools were on spring break which meant no seminary.  I had made her a dress and a quilt for her birthday/baptism.  She was delighted with both.  It is always fun to do ordinary things with Ainsleigh, Donovan, and Gemma like walking Ainsleigh to school, baking cookies with the kids, playing and reading books with Gemma, going to Donovan's soccer game, we even colored Easter eggs after Easter... Oh, and getting together with my sister, Cheryl and her daughters Lisa & Lindy for lunch.  Mark and David came on Thursday and they went with everyone (except Gemma & I) to the movies.  So all and all, a fun week.
Gemma thinks she's supposed to EAT the egg instead of coloring it.
Grandma, Ainsleigh, and quilt
                                                                      
Go Dono!

4 comments:

Katie Ross said...

The dress and quilt you made for Ainsleigh are adorable.

laura said...

Love the pics (Gemma looks so much like Dono in the second to last one!) And I love your cardigan, moomsie!

Sarah said...

I miss you already!

And the cardigan WAS fab.

Marylynn said...

I love the quilt and dress! Congrats to Ainsleigh on her baptism.