Friday, March 25, 2011

my baby


How did this little guy become this young man?
Today is my baby's 19th birthday. The last year that I'll ever have a teenager.  Last year's post said it all.  He's still sweet, funny, and sarcastic.  Initially, we thought 5 kids were enough, but I couldn't imagine our family without him. The big news this year is (if you haven't already heard!) that he will be serving a 2 year LDS mission to the New York City South Mission, speaking Mandarin Chinese.  He enters the Mission Training Center on June 22. We are very proud of the man that he is becoming. Happy Birthday, David!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH! I didn't know he got his mission call already! How wonderful! He's going to be amazing. How neat that he's going to speak Mandarine. He'll be an incredible missionary.

I remember when he turne 12 and started passing the sacrament at church .. time sure does fly by doesn't it?

Margo said...

How exciting. He is going to be an awesome missionary. So excited for your family.