Monday, October 15, 2012

Wedding time

There are so many blog posts I need to do, but the most important one will be first!

Rebecca and Austin were married on October 7 and we are so happy for them.  We enthusiastically welcome Austin into our growing family.  What started out as just the two of us, grew into just the eight of us, and now our family has grown to 18 of us!  It is crazy fun when we all get together like we did for Rebecca's wedding.

The venue was La Caille and it was a beautiful park-like setting.  Not like a city park.  More like a French chateau park.


The bride was gorgeous and the groom was handsome.
 The beautiful bride
 The bride & groom
My 6 kids

And there are too many pictures to post in this blog, so I'm taking the lazy way out and inviting you to check out all of the photos at this link.

4 comments:

Alyson said...

What a gorgeous setting...and a gorgeous couple! Happy to hear all went well...and from the pictures, I see you finished all the dresses for the flower girls :) Way to go!

laura said...

Wheeeee! Nice pics, moom!

Stefanie said...

So gorgeous. I will check out the link, for sure! I LOVE Becca's dress! She looked so beautiful! I love the picture of all of your kids together. So priceless. Congrats to them. They make a perfect couple!

Morris Thurston said...

Very nice pictures of a fun event. It was good to see all your kids again.