Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Another photography seminar

I've got other posts I should be doing, like our fun trip to Orlando, but this one is short and therefore easier to do!

Last weekend my friend, Wendy, and I attended a photography seminar over in the city.  The focus was night photography.  It was extremely cold, but very fun to learn new things.

First, we went to the Palace of Fine Arts:


Then, Lombard Street to practice light trails:

We finished up close to midnight at the Embarcadero:

I've still got a lot to learn, but this gave me some things to work on!

5 comments:

laura said...

Hmm, unfortunately only the first photo is showing up for me, but it's really gorgeous! Great job, Moomsie!

Becca said...

HOLY COW!!!! These are amazing!! I'm going to try and steal them and post them on FB since you don't have an account. :)

Becca said...

BOOM. It's done.

I should've taken credit for them. Lol.

Stefanie said...

So amazing! I love all these pictures! I'm going to have to start taking lessons from YOU!! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Those are fantastic..you are a pro.