Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Closing out 2014

December went by in a blur.  I wish I took more pictures at Christmas (or really ANY pictures) but I'm so busy with all the preparations and cooking for Christmas Eve that I just don't have time to take pictures AND serve a meal.

After Christmas I had a chance to play around with the new camera I received.  I have graduated to a full format camera and was excited to try it out.  So I dragged my kids outside to try it out.  I'm sure they just love being my models, but that's the price they have to pay.  Unfortunately, David got away before I had a chance to take his picture and the two older girls and their families don't come for Christmas, so 3 out of 6 will have to do.

Jeff and Jess:

Rebecca:

Rebecca & Austin:

Laura:

Laura & David K:


3 comments:

Sarah said...

These are so nice! I will look forward to you bringing your camera here in April and taking glamor pictures of me.

laura said...

Love the pics! And I, too, am looking forward to Sarah's glamor shots.

Becca said...

I'd like to see some glamor shots of Dad now.