Friday, April 24, 2009

Silliness

Mark and I are looking forward to our 35th wedding anniversary in August. As a gift to ourselves and our children, we are taking the crew (6 children, 2 spouses, 4 grandchildren) to Orlando to celebrate. We went there 10 years ago just before our oldest child was married. Sort of a "this is the last vacation we'll be taking as a family." Ha! We just like each other too much to not go on family vacations. Anyway, last week Sarah and Allison were talking about the silly poses we would do on rollercoasters after we knew where the cameras were. Jeff, I believe, took the lead on this one and made the suggestion. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I am wrong. So just to remind us of how we looked then: What cracks me up is that David was 7 years old at the time. Ainsleigh's age. What an actor! I mean, I expected it with the older ones, but I'm amazed at his expressions (click on the pictures to see them better, although they've deteriorated somewhat.) We'll have to try to top those in August.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hahaha, you guys are hilarious. How come Allison's so blah in that last one? Everyone's freaking out and she's like, "Hmmm, what's on my shoe?" :)

Allison said...

That's exactly the point, Lisa. I wasn't creative enough to come up with something other than "bored" in the last 2 pictures. I'm going to start planning poses now!

Thanks for finding those!

laura said...

Haaaahahahaha. These are my new happy place. And you're right, Dave is hilarious in these, I'm impressed! I think the Splash Mountain ones are my favorite.