Saturday, April 18, 2009

This is RIDICULOUS!

I came to Denver expecting it to be cool, but not this. The first day (Tuesday) it was warm and the kids enjoyed playing outside and jumping on the trampoline.
Yesterday we woke up to snow, and it continued all day long. The picture on the left is how it looks this morning after ANOTHER night of snow. The kids are ready to go out and play in the snow. The kids had a blast (and so did the adults!) Except maybe Sarah who was doing all the hard work. Sledding fun:
Emaline (above) and Allison (below)
Ainsleigh (below) Donovan (below)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so darling, and you even have a cute, clever blog name. Just look at you. I'm so glad Laura advertised your blog to me! Anyway, I'm just a Primary counselor, not the president. I think I said "I'm in the pres." so it might have looked confusing—oops!

Lisa said...

Yeah, I know. Colorado's weird like this. Lately I've been thinking about how nice it must be to live somewhere warm like California :)